Tuesday, January 14, 2025
Tweet of the Moment
I'm going to have to workshop that one. It looks like Elon took away the ability to embed Tweets, so until teams start getting on other platforms, I guess we are looking at Facebook posts? I don't have much to say about this, except St. Paul isn't exactly a coffee hot spot. Being back to the grind would be a great pun for the Kraken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Eclipse of the Splash
What an opening night for Evan Bouchard, scoring a hat trick and gathering a pair of assists. Bouchard is a defenseman, it should be noted...
-
The Olympics are rolling around again, and for the second Games in a row, Russia is non grata, and will not be competing in Milan for the ho...
-
In case you haven't figured it out by now, I'm an American. I have a great love for Canada for a lot of different reasons, and i li...

No comments:
Post a Comment