Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Training camp doesn't start until September

Photo from the Dan Hamilton, USA Today, via CBC


 I'm sure many of you Canadians checking the CBC website for hockey news are trying to get your heads to stop spinning at the news that Nick Robertson re-signed with the Maple Leafs this year. If I am to judge by his picture used on the site, he will also need to learn how to hold a stick and not be afraid of it. Fortunately for Robertson and many other stick averse hockey players out there, the other part of the headline is that training camp is starting as soon as TODAY for some organizations. In my head, I KNOW that training camp always starts in September, but I rarely have the awareness that it actually is September. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Training camp doesn't start until September

Photo from the Dan Hamilton, USA Today, via CBC  I'm sure many of you Canadians checking the CBC website for hockey news are trying to g...